Effective Date: December 10th, 2015
1. INTENDED USE OF THIS SITE. The information on this Site is intended solely for the benefit of firms and companies seeking private equity investment capital, and qualified investors seeking general information on Palladium’s services and philosophy.
2. NO OFFER OR ADVICE. The material on this Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase any securities, financial instruments, investment solutions or other services, nor is it to be construed as investment advice. This material may not be used or relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities, financial instruments, investments or other services. Additionally, the material on this Site does not constitute a representation that the solutions described therein are suitable or appropriate for any person.
Palladium is not utilizing the Site to provide investment or other advice, and nothing on the Site is to be deemed a recommendation that you buy, sell or hold any security or other investment or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. If you would like such advice, you should consult with your own advisors with respect to your individual circumstances and needs. Decisions based on use of the Site are your sole responsibility, and you agree that Palladium is not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance thereon.
3. PAST PERFORMANCE AND OTHER INFORMATION. Any performance comments expressed on this Site are an indication of past performance. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and no representation is being made that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. The investment return and principal value of an investment may fluctuate significantly.
The operating executives discussed in this Site are not employees or affiliates of Palladium. Certain operating executives receive payments from portfolio companies.
4. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. The Site contains forward-looking statements, which reflect Palladium’s current views with respect to, among other things, the operations and performance of Palladium’s businesses. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “outlook,” “believe,” “expect,” “potential,” “continue,” “may,” “should,” “seek,” “approximately,” “predict,” “intend,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “anticipate” or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. Palladium undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
5. PERMITTED USE. All content on the Site, including text, graphics, photography and trademarks, is the intellectual property of Palladium or third parties. No portion of this content may be used, copied or distributed in any manner without the prior written consent of Palladium, except that website visitors have a limited personal right to copy individual items of content from the Site for their personal use, provided that no proprietary notices or legends are removed.
Without the prior written consent of Palladium, you may not: (A) hyperlink to any page of the Site; (B) extract, copy, harvest or download a large portion of the content, such as by a bot, webcrawler, scraper, spider or other similar device ; (C) modify content from the Site, post it on or “frame” it within another website, or remove or obscure any notices or other legends therefrom; (D) transmit any commands, codes or information to the Site, with the exception of those commands necessary to view the Site; or (E) exploit any of the information on the Site commercially.
You also may not (1) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property, privacy or publicity, or contractual rights of others on this Site; (2) attempt to violate the security of this Site or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others, through this Site; (3) transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corrupting agent through this Site; or (4) transmit to Palladium via the Site any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or otherwise objectionable material or any unsolicited commercial communications.
By voluntarily submitting information to Palladium via the Site, you agree that Palladium may use and retain it without restriction or compensation to you.
Although the Site may link to other websites in Palladium’s discretion, Palladium is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering the Site you acknowledge and agree that Palladium is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other website linked to the Site, and you view such pages and solely at your own risk,
6. DISCLAIMERS. THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. PALLADIUM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF SECURITY PROBLEMS.
10. INTERNATIONAL USE. Palladium makes no representations or warranties that the Site is lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
12. AWARDS. Any awards, honors, rankings or other references (collectively, “Awards”) referred to herein with respect to Palladium are provided solely for informational purposes and are not intended to be, nor should they be construed as or relied upon, any indication of future performance or other future activity. Such Awards are based on the analysis of third parties based on their own methodologies and criteria. Unless otherwise noted, information regarding such methodologies and criteria (including, whether and to what extent, if any, they were based on investor evaluations, the number of advisers that were considered for the award or the percentage of advisers that received awards) is generally not known to Palladium and Palladium has not investigated whether it has been rated by these or any other third parties in any way that would conflict with the Awards. Other third parties or investors may disagree with the Awards given to Palladium. An Award may not be representative of a particular investor’s experience and there is no guarantee that similar Awards will be obtained by Palladium in the future.
With respect to being named as a recipient of the 2021 Pensions & Investments (“P&I”) Best Places to Work in Money Management award, Palladium was named as an award recipient among firms with 50-99 employees. To select the award recipients, P&I worked with Best Companies Group, Harrisburg, Pa., to collect and analyze employer questionnaires and employee survey data relating to employee engagement and satisfaction. Survey data and award recipient selection criteria do not consider investment performance, investment advice, or client experience. Palladium did not provide compensation to be considered for the award or in exchange for the award. After Palladium received the award, it paid a fee to be able to use the P&I logo on Palladium’s website. Palladium won this award on December 13, 2021 based upon 2021.
With respect to the Elite 10 PE Firms in the Middle Market award, this award is created by Grady Campbell and is designed to acknowledge and promote larger, highly reputable PE firms that have great teams, exceptional track records, fund sizes of $850M or more, and demonstrate significant deal and fundraising activity Grady Campbell selects winning firms based upon the merits of their nomination(s) which include but are not limited to their track record, reputation, leadership and third-party endorsement. The quality and detail of a firm’s submission as well as responses from references also inform GCI’s decision to include a firm as a winner. Palladium did not provide compensation to be considered for the award or in exchange for the award. After Palladium received the award, it paid a fee to be able to use the Elite 10 logo on Palladium’s website. Palladium won this award in February 2021 based upon 2020.